Pilates is a system of exercises that focuses on the deep muscles of the abdomen and spine and also postural muscles to strengthen the body. It involves a series of controlled movements that engage both your body and mind. We use the state of the art Stott reformer and other specialized equipment. Anyone from beginner to advanced levels can benefit from work on the reformer to enhance the mind-body connection, strengthen and lengthen the core and improve posture.
- Private - Single $105 | 5 class pack $500 | 10 class pack $950
- Duet - Single $70 | 5 class pack $325 | 10 class pack $600
- Trios - Single $60 | 5 class pack $275 | 10 class pack $500
- Mat Class - A group session with a system of controlled exercises, engaging the mind and conditioning the body to improve posture and create long and lean muscles.
A holistic approach to movement using specialized equipment that allows you to move with support and resistance. Exercise sequences are composed of circular, spiraling movements which are coordinated with rhythmic breathing patterns. With Gyrotonic exercises, each movement flows into the next, allowing the joints to move through a natural range of motion without jarring or compression. Sequence of exercises enables simultaneous lengthening and strengthening of muscles, stimulates circulation, enhances joint mobility and improves coordination.
- Private - Single $105 | 5 classes $500 | 10 classes $950