Roberta ("Robin") Davidson-Kleban, started her career in movement in NYC, graduating with a Degree in Dance (Dance Educator's of America). Roberta also holds a certification in Authentic Pilates studying under the direction of Romana Kryzanowska, a protégé of Joseph Pilates himself. She has taught Pilates at Drago's Studio in NYC and Movement Design in New Canaan, CT, for a number of years. In addition, she holds a certification in Yamuna Body Rolling, a method of massage therapy, which utilizes specialized balls for muscle tension release.
Her credits also include the latest fitness craze called "Zumba", an international dance fitness program designed for high-energy fun with a flare. Certifications of recognition include AFAA Personal Training and Level One Gyrotonics.
Roberta's education and passion for movement continues to grow, as she is a true believer of the methods of healing the mind, body and spirit. Robin uses her charismatic personality and talent to inspire, motivate and coach people on how to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Licenses & Certifications
- Dance Educator's of America: Degree in Dance
- United States Pilates Association: Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
- Certified Yamuna Body Rolling Instructor
- Certified Yamuna Face Saver
- The Zumba Academy: Certified Zumba Instructor
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: Certified Personal Trainer
- Gyrotonic Expansion System: Level One Gyrotonics Instructor
Dance and Shake!
Robin teaches our Saturday morning Zumba classes. Her energy is infectuous and you'll be dancing to the beat in no time! The classes use 1lb Toning Sticks that shake like maracas while we get fit.
Not only are we dancing to a fun latin beat, but we're making music too!
Join us and get fit while having fun! Check out our Schedule for class times.